Saturday, August 15, 2009

MAC makeup brushes VS. Artists brushes

I've been SUPER busy here at home packing and filling out paper work and everything that comes along with buying a foreclosure (we snagged an AMAZING deal on a 2,700 sq.ft house with a 7,000 sq. ft. lot!!!) I haven't had any time to sit down and write unfortunately but I know it's going to change when this move is over!

Anyway I was online because I need to buy some more powder, blush and foundation from MAC. I almost exclusively use MAC makeup with a little Bourjois and Maybelline. Luckily for me, MAC actually saves me a ton of money because I used to exclusively use Sue Devitt and it was terribly expensive. Unfortunately, although MAC makeup is affordable for me, their brushes are very expensive (which is why I only have a a handful of them.) I've really been wanting to buy some more eye makeup brushes because your applicator makes ALL the difference in your makeup. At this time, MAC brushes are just not in my budget. I knew there had to be a way to get nice, quality brushes at a fraction of the cost. I found the answer and I thought I'd share this video I found about saving money on makeup brushes:



More to come,
Ciao,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment